SAMRA Partner (SAP)
If a SAMRA Member has been an Associate Member or Independent Member for more than one (1) year immediately preceding the application, the member can apply for recognition as a SAMRA Partner.
Recognition as a SAMRA Partner requires the following:
- Adherence to the SAMRA Code of Conduct;
- The support of two (2) members who have SAMRA Partner status, or, if the applicant is unable to obtain the support of two members who have SAMRA Partner status, a letter of reference has to be submitted from a Southern African marketing researcher, social researcher or opinion polling researcher vouching for the quality of the applicant’s research and ethical conduct, and explaining why the person is in a position to vouch for these aspects of the applicants work;
- Either a minimum of 5 years’ experience at middle to senior level in marketing research, social research or opinion polling research and no relevant tertiary qualification OR a relevant tertiary qualification and 3 years’ experience at middle or senior level.
- Payment of an application fee, payable on receipt of the application;
- Payment of an annual SAMRA Partner recognition fee to maintain accreditation.